portfolio

GRAPBDKING | Graphic & Packaging Designer
AVAILABLE FOR FREELANCE PROJECTS

Creative Design That Builds Strong Brands.

I'm Thafhim Rahman Rafat, a graphic designer specializing in packaging design, branding, logo design and social media visuals. I create modern, market-ready designs that help businesses look professional and memorable.

WHAT I DO

My Services

Creative design solutions that help brands look professional, memorable and market-ready.

01

Packaging Design

Professional pouch, box and label designs created to make your products stand out on the shelf and connect with your customers.

02

Brand Identity

Modern logo and visual identity designs that build a strong, consistent and memorable brand presence across different platforms.

03

Social Media Design

Eye-catching social media graphics designed to promote your products, services and business with a clean and professional look.

04

Logo Design

Clean and memorable logo designs created to give businesses a professional visual identity.

05

Print Design

Business cards, flyers, brochures, banners and other professional print-ready marketing materials.

06

Food Packaging

Attractive food packaging designs for snacks, spices, bakery products and other consumer brands.

Hi, I'm Thafhim.

I'm a professional graphic designer based in Sylhet, Bangladesh. My main focus is creating packaging, branding and visual designs that combine creativity with practical business goals.

I work with pouches, boxes, labels, logos, social media graphics and print materials. My goal is simple: create designs that look professional and help brands stand out.

Packaging Design
Pouch Design
Logo Design
Brand Identity
Print Design
Social Media Design

Let's build something great.

Have a product, brand or business that needs better visual communication? Let's create something professional together.


START A PROJECT
FIND ME ONLINE

Let's Connect

You can view my work, hire me or send me a message through any of the platforms below.

Have a project?

Tell me about your project and let's create a design that makes your brand stand out.

MESSAGE ME ON MESSENGER

Post a Comment

0 Comments